Did you know, that Magnesium is present in over three hundred chemical reactions in the human body! It promotes a natural calming effect, strong bones, proper nerve and muscle function, good circulation, fights depression and can even be helpful during menstruation. Catie’s Whole Plant Food Magnesium is a highly absorbable and bioavailable Magnesium product that is made entirely out of organic whole plant foods!
30 day supply, 120 Capsules
ALL Organic, NON-GMO, and Vegan/Vegetarian Product!!
Possible Symptoms of Deficiency:
- Heart Arrhythmias
- High Blood Pressure
- Sore Muscles (back and neck pain)
- Cravings for Salt and Carbs, yet intolerant to them
- Panic Attacks
- Mitrol Valve Prolapse
- Magnesium (Hydrilla Verticillata): Contains more calcium than any other food on the planet and is rich in many different minerals, vitamins and antioxidants that have been shown in numerous studies to be important for immune system health, detoxification and strengthening of bones, hair, skin and nails.
- Organic Kelp: Is naturally high in antioxidants, including carotenoids, flavonoids, and alkaloids, which help to fight against disease-causing free radicals. Also a good source of plant based protein as well as iodine, which is important for thyroid and metabolic function.
- Organic Nopal: High in various minerals, including magnesium.
- Organic Chlorella (Cracked Cell Wall): A chelator that helps to remove heavy metals from the body. Promotes regularity in digestion. Known to strengthen the body’s natural healing process when someone is foregoing cancer treatment. Very high in protein and nutrients.
- Organic Alfalfa: High in magnesium. May also have benefits for blood sugar control and relieving symptoms of menopause. People also take it for its high content of antioxidants, vitamins C and K, copper and folate.
- Organic Coriander: High in magnesium. It may help lower your blood sugar, fight infections, and promote heart, brain, skin, and digestive health.
- Organic Dulse: Contains significant levels of calcium and potassium which help your bones strengthen and become more resilient. Benefits of dulse may also include helping to lower your blood pressure, improve your eye sight and improve the health of your thyroid gland.
- Organic Basil: Can be good for digestion, anti-inflammatory, helps fight free radical activity, beneficial for the skin, may help fight depression, diabetes management, can help support liver function, promote gut health and can help detoxify the body. Also, unbeknownst to many, it is also believed to be an adaptogen!
- Organic Spinach: The calcium in spinach can help strengthen your bones to fight against injury, and vitamins A and C, fiber, folic acid, and other nutrients fight against colon and breast cancers.
- Organics Hops: Can be effective in reducing stress and anxiety. Hops contains flavonoids which have potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties. A flavonoid in hops has also been found to help reduce weight gain, lower elevated cholesterol and reduce high blood sugar.
- Organic Linden Flower: A gentle herb that promotes heart and nervous system health.
- Vegetable Capsules